Tuesday, December 28, 2010 @ 1:32 AM
failure
hi,

since nobody's gonna read this blog, i shall spill out my feelings here.
seriously, i feel like the worst daughter ever. i dont know why, but my parents are ignoring me. i think its cos of my fucked up attitude. k so here it goes, i was feeling moody and such (cos i was having menses). i was running late for work and my daddy doesnt want to send me to work. i got really irritated (i dk why too) and shouted/screamed at him. ugh, so much for saying and promising them that i'll be filial towards them. i think ive this stupid xiao jie pi qi.

i'll apologise to them tmrw. (: i love you daddy and mummy, i didnt mean to throw my tantrums at both of you. ): i'll (try to) be filial frm today onwards.

(haha i feel better now)

k anyway, im working tmrw at 2pm. it means im gonna end work at nighttttt. ):

Hello, love.
Welcome to Vicki's blog, @ http://those-brokenpromises.blogspot.com! Navigations are at the top, 'Vicki' 'Ng' 'Wan' 'Ting'. Read and tag. (:
Loveyou all! (L)